The big service we started on a Diablo VT a few weeks ago has now been completed.
It took a little longer than expected but there was a couple of jobs that got added to the list.
We did the usual service items such as changing the oil and filters and upon a thorough inspection of the car we found that the rear diff casing had a crack in it.
This needed to be stripped from the car and welded, not a simple job with it being aluminium.
A new sump thread was also welded in.
A new groove was machined into diff pulley in order to keep the teeth in optimal position.
Once this was all done, the car was rebuilt and a happy customer collected it.